Register 3 attendees or register for 3 Seminars get the 4th free!
Identify & Document Your Payee
- Learn the MOST IMPORTANT Decision in 1099 Reporting
- Determine if your payee is an employee or independent contractor for compliance in 2016
- Identify the MOST IMPORTANT 1099 acronyms and abbreviations.
- Understand the NEW W-9 Form and update your policy for soliciting forms in 2016.
- Find out how to determine exempt payees and identify documentation the auditor will require.
- Learn how to review W-9 Forms from individuals, LLC’s, corporations, disregarded entities and DBA’s to insure they are accurate.
- Identify the 7 critical lines on the NEW W-9 Form-NEW
- Review Best Practices for setting up an AUDIT PROOF Vendor Master File-NEW
Determine 1099 Reportable Payments
- Identify critical 1099 reporting concepts to insure accurate reporting in 2016.
- Find out when to report software licenses, subscriptions, donations, memberships, moving expenses, attorney payments and other gray area payments.
- Identify 1099 reportable payments for 2016 with an “At A Glance List”.
- Learn the 10 Most Important Tips for reporting settlements in 2016
- Understand the reporting implications of making payments on behalf of others.
Understand Important Forms And Boxes
- Understand the NEW 2016 1099-MISC Form-Box by Box.
- Find out how to determine the correct form and box to report payments.
- Identify NEW 2016 changes and updates for all your 1099 Forms
- Review sample transactions and determine correct 2015 forms and boxes for reporting.
Clarify Gray Areas Of 1099 Reporting
- Learn the Best Practices for filing your 2016 1099 Forms.
- Update your 2016 B-Notice Policy.
- Take home a 2016 State Reporting Chart and New Hire Reporting Update.
- Find out how the IRS Combined Federal/State filing system really works.
- Insure your expense reimbursements and fringe benefits are updated for 2016
- Review the NEW 2016 IRS Audit Guidelines to insure you are in compliance
If these dates and times don’t work for your schedule order a 1099 or 1042-S Seminar or Webinar recording and train your entire staff!