New 1099 Year End Reporting Seminars in November & December!
Get Serious About 1099 & 1042-S Year End Reporting in 2015.
The IRS has been diligently working to provide 3rd Party Information Reporters easier forms, clearer instructions, and rock solid interpretations clarifying many gray areas of reporting. The ultimate goal to implement a “NO EXCUSE” approach for non-compliance in 2015.
Register today for our 2015 Year-End Reporting classes. We’ve made it easy for everyone to get the updated information and training to insure your 2015 Year End Reporting goes smoothly. We offer live classes. If you can’t get away from the office we offer online and recorded seminars.
Critical issues included in our 2015 Year End Reporting Seminar:
- FATCA requirements change documentation requirements for 1099 and 1042-S filers.
- Final regulations have been issued that allow issuers to truncate payee identifying numbers on all payee statements, except for Form W-2
- Clarification for December 2014 W-9 Form. A NEW W-9 is on the horizon again for late 2015 or early 2016.
- NEW W-8 Forms implemented in 2014. Look for updated forms designed to make it easier for payees to complete and filers to verify.
- Higher penalty tiers for filing forms in 2015. TIN Matching is still the best way to prevent B-Notices, Proposed Penalty Notices and Audits for 2015 1099 Reporting.
- Updated information for payments reported in Box 6 Form 1099-MISC.
- Updated information for reporting attorney payments, lawsuits, and settlements.
- NEW Audit Guidance released for 1099, 1042-S (Chapter 3) & 1042-S (Chapter 4).
- Attend our 1099 Year End Reporting 2015 Seminar. We are presenting our 1042-S Year End Reporting 2015 Seminar in (4) new cities. If you cannot attend a live seminar, register for our 1099 and 1042-S On-line Seminars. SAME NEW AGENDA, NEW WORKBOOK, UPDATED 2015 Flow Charts. Reporting examples allow you to test your knowledge!
- Order a recording of our 1099 Year End Reporting 2015 Seminar and 1099 Year End Reporting 2015 Seminar and train everyone on your accounting team. For 2015 Information Reporting, we have made it easy for everyone to get the updated information and training to insure your 1099 and 1042-S Year End Reporting process is a Breeze!
If these dates and times don’t work for your schedule order a 1099 or 1042-S Seminar or Webinar recording and train your entire staff!