Our 1099 Year End Reporting Seminar-2017 is a (1) day live seminar that identifies and targets 1099 reporting requirements that affect transactions specific to your company and industry. Share BEST PRACTICES and review the most frequently asked questions by beginners and expert 1099 reporters. Practice what you learn by reviewing sample payments and payees to determine what is and what is not reportable for 1099 Reporting in 2017. We limit our live seminar class sizes to 25 to insure we have time for questions and specific GRAY AREA reporting issues. Remember for 1099 reporting issues, there is NO SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION!
Learn how to set up a vendor/payee file that helps you identify reportable payees and payments.
Understand how to report your payment on the correct 1099 Form and Box for 2017.
Understand the step bu step process for NEW Registration requirements for TIN Matching.
Learn how to process B-Notices to avoid potential penalties.
Understand the NEW IRS Website.
- Understand the NEW documentation requirements already in effect for 2017.
- Eliminate the myths regarding W-9 Forms for 2017 compliance.
- Find out how to verify exempt payees and identify the documentation the auditor will require.
- Identify the Best Practices for reviewing W-9 Forms in 2017 for individuals, LLC’s, Corporations, Disregarded Entities and DBA’s.
- Is your payee file ready for an audit? Find out what the IRS will be looking for in 2017.
- Identify critical 1099 reporting concepts to insure accurate information reporting in 2017
- Find out when to report software licenses, subscriptions, donations, memberships, moving expenses, attorney payments and other gray area payments.
- Identify what is and what is not reportable for 2017.
- Use 3 Steps to quickly and accurately determine if your settlements are reportable in 2017.
- Understand the reporting implications of making payments on behalf of others.
- Review sample settlement payments to accurately determine how to report in 2017.
- Review the NEW 2017 1099-MISC Form-Box by Box.
- Determine the correct 1099 Form and box to report your payments in.
- TAKE HOME a NCS Seminar Workbook with charts and flow charts and easy to understand resources.
- Use a check list to identify NEW 2017 changes for all your 1099 Forms.
- Complete a sample 1099-MISC Form to insure accurate filing in 2017.
- Review the process required for backup withholding and making timely tax deposits in 2017.
- Learn when you must file a correction and understand the process required.
- Complete a Form 1096 Form for filing corrections.
- Stay current on the important changes in state reporting requirements with our 2017 State Reporting Chart and New Hire Reporting Update Chart.
- Review the filing dates for 2017 1099 Forms due in 2018.
- Identify changes for filing your 2017 1099 Forms due in 2018.
A link to download a recording of our 1099 Year End Seminar will be provided AT NO CHARGE to all attendees who attended seminar and completed a seminar evaluation.
NEW 2017- You will receive a Welcome Email (5) days before the presentation with seminar details, a link to register yourself with our webinar service provider, and link to download and print your seminar workbook and seminar evaluation. If you do not receive an email please check your spam, then contact the office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-650-1099. You must pay for your registration before you will receive materials or logon information.
Login information with instructions for joining the presentation are sent directly from our webinar service provider (Go To Webinar). In order to insure you have access to the presentation, please check your email at least 24 hours before seminar time. If you do not receive your information, please check your spam, then contact the office via email email@example.com or 877-650-1099.
November 13 & 14, 2017 (12:00 PM-3:30 PM CST)
The November class is full please see our December class or order a recording.
December 6 & 7, 2017 (12:00 PM-3:30 PM CST)
Our online seminars are split into two webinar sessions, one on each day as listed.
Registration Fee: $429
| Level: Basic | CPE Credits*: 7 | Prerequisites: None |
For more information about our presentations and company policies Please read: About our Webinars and Online Seminars.
Order a Recording of the Presentation
If you can’t attend the webinar order a recording!
The recording includes the presentation itself and a file with the materials on electronic media. It’s your to keep forever. You can listen at your convenience as often as you like and have access to the materials on your computer or print them!
Recording Fee: $429 Order Now!